The boyfriend of grandma

One day, a 6 years old boy came to visit his grandmother. He was playing with his toys in grandmother’s bedroom while she was cleaning the room. After a while, he looked up and told, “Grandma! As Grandpa has gone to the heaven, why don’t you have a boyfriend?”


His grandma answered, “Darling! (Pointing to the TV) This TV is my boyfriend. I sit in my bedroom and watch it all day. Funny or comedy shows make me laugh while religious problem makes me feel good. I am satisfied with my TV as my boyfriend.

After a while, grandma turned the TV on but the signal was very bad. So she started turning the knobs and trying to get a clear picture. But TV was old too. Being frustrated enough, she started hitting the TV by hand hoping that problem would be solved.

Meanwhile, the doorbell rang; the little boy ran to the door and opened it. The minister from the local church was standing there.
The minister asked, “Hello Son! Where is your Grandma?”
The boy replied, “She is in her bedroom banging her boyfriend.”

The minister passed out.


Post a Comment

0 Comments